Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at JONSNVSPECIALTIES@GMAIL.COM.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at JONSNVSPECIALTIES@GMAIL.COM and send your item to: NVSPECIALTIES.COMLLC, 1311 Raeline Ln, Gardnerville NV 89423-9034, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: NVSPECIALTIES.COMLLC, 1311 Raeline Ln, Gardnerville NV 89423-9034, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Please allow 3-7 Business Days for on hand product to be shipped. Please feel free to contact us about on hand inventory prior to ordering.
- NVSPECIALTIES will not be responsible for packages sent to the wrong address due to buyer failing to update their address on paypal accounts, other payment accounts, or mistyped the address on transaction.
- NVSPECIALTIES will not be responsible for packages lost by shipping carrier. Each case will be dealt with on case by case.
- NVSPECIALTIES is not responsible for packages stolen from delivery address. Check your tracking to receive packages safely when they are scheduled.
- If product is broken during shipping and it is shipped via USPS, Buyer will have to take broken product to nearest post office for proof in order to claim insurance and receive a replacement. This is a new USPS policy that was made, not NVSPECIALTIES. NVSPECIALTIES used to take care of the claims, but now USPS wants it done this way.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping returns, unless approved by NVSPECIALTIES.
- NVSPECIALTIES might change which shipping service buyer selected, this will be at NVSPECIALTIES discretion. Contact Us if you really need it shipped a certain way.