The Verus Engineering 6 Port Turbo Heat Shield for the 2021 Supra is perfect for keeping heat around the turbo area and freeing up engine bay space. If running an aftermarket intake; it is a great addition to reduce heat soak as well. Removing the factory resonator and heat shield greatly improves engine bay aesthetics and available room.
The heatshield is produced from 2.0mm thick stainless steel sheet metal which is CNC laser cut, CNC bent, and then finished in high-temp Cerakote. The heat shield was designed off scan data obtained internally for an OE-like fit.
Utilizing our unit, you can expect a better-looking engine bay, better thermal properties, and less heat soak.
Works with Pure800 Turbo Upgrade.
- Cerakote Coated Stainless Heat Shield Main Cover
- Cerakote Coated Stainless Heat Shield Side Cover
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Hardware Necessary for Install
- Excellent Coverage of Turbine and Manifold Area
- Improved Engine Bay Aesthetics
- Thick 2.0mm Stainless Construction
- Improved Heat Rejection Characteristics
- Simple Bolt-On Install
- 2.0mm Thick 304 Stainless Sheet
- CNC Laser Cut
- CNC Press Break Formed
- Cerakote High-Temp Coated
- Stainless Hardware
- Toyota Supra ( Mk5) 2021+
- Works with Pure800 Turbo Upgrade.
- This is specifically for the 2021+ 6 port manifold B58 Supras!